Update from 1.1-beta1 to 1.1.4

Submitted by poliman on 2016-04-13

Hello folks. I would like to install newer version of Webissues. I am not sure in few questions:
1. Update should be from my version to one higher, i.e. 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 then to 1.1.3 and finally to 1.1.4?
2. Before update I should make a backup of database but only this of any config files?
3. After put files on the server via ftp client how turn on installation process?
4. Database which I already have will work with newer version of Webissues + after update DB to newer (required) version, nothing should crash after correctly carry operation through?

Hello,

Everything is explained here. You can update directly from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4. Existing databases will be updated after you copy new files on the server.

Regards,
Michał

Hello
I saw it, but this part explains how to do this on earlier versions, and I didn't know it apply to update from 1.1.1-beta1 to 1.1.4. :) Is here required english language only? Does Webissues has any default admin user/pass which should be put in Webissues form at the beginning or just I can create new ones?