Translation

Submitted by flaviove on 2010-05-29

Hi All,

I just installed a WebIsues 0.9.6 server in a linux box, after that I installed a windows client and got access to the server beautifully.
About 99% of the appication is in my language (brazilian portuguese). What should I do in order to get 100% of the application in my native language?

Best regards,
Flávio

As far as I know the Brazilian translation was up do date at the time of release. You can use the Qt Linguist tool and check the webissues_pt_BR.ts file in translations subdirectory of the source package.

But perhaps this remaining 1% is part of the Qt library which does not have a Brazilian translation. In that case you could create one from one of the existing translations (you can find them in Qt source package or in WebIssues directory on Windows).

Next week I will try to publish some information regarding translations on the Wiki.

Regards,
Michał

Hi Michał,

I just finished a Brazilian Translation of WebIssues 1.0-alpha1. I would like to know to where should I send it.
What should I do to make it to work?

Regards,
Flávio

This week I will definitely update the Wiki :). For now please just e-mail the translated .ts file to me.

Regards,
Michał