The server includes an integrated web client. It requires PHP 5.6 or newer and a MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server database.
WebIssues is an open source, multi-platform system for issue tracking and team collaboration. It can be used to store, share and track issues with various attributes, description, comments and file attachments. It is easy to install and use but has many capabilities and is highly customizable.
- Easy installation and setup
- Filtering and searching issues
- Tracking new and modified issues
- Sending and receiving emails
- Creating reports and exporting data
- Security and rights management
WebIssues client application
The desktop client application is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. It requires version 2.0 of the WebIssues server.