The first official version of WebIssues 2.0 is now available for download. You can find all the packages for the WebIssues server and desktop client on the Downloads page. You can also go to the Demo page to access the online demo.
The most important features in this release include:
- Completely redesigned, modern, responsive user interface
- New desktop application for Windows, macOS and Linux, based on Electron
- Improved mechanism of alerts which displays notifications directly in the main window and sends email notifications when enabled
- Resetting user passwords via email
- Support for multiple email inboxes
The summary of the new features of version 2.0 is also shown in this presentation:
I would like to thank all people who helped me test the latest version, suggested improvements and provided feedback about the beta version. Also big thanks to all the translators. If you would like to help translating WebIssues to your language, please join the WebIssues project in Crowdin.
The documentation for users and administrators of version 2.0 can be found at https://doc.mimec.org/webissues-guide/.
If you have problems related to installing, configuring and using WebIssues, or some other questions, please visit the Support forum. Ideas and suggestions for improvements can be submitted using the Feature requests forum. Use the Issues tracker on GitHub to submit bugs.