WebIssues 1.0.1 released
Version 1.0.1 of the WebIssues Server and Desktop Client provides a few minor usability improvements. The following changes and new features were implemented in this release:
- Email notifications sent by the WebIssues Server can now include links to folders and individual issues. Go to Email Settings in the Administration Panel and enter the Server URL to enable hyperlinks in emails.
- You can hide the ID column from the list of issues. Go to Server Settings and select the Hide the ID column option to remove the ID column from all views for all users.
- Handling attachments in the Web Client was improved. Images and text attachments can now be opened directly in the browser, and also attachments can be cached by the browser to improve performance.
- Drop-down lists containing many items are now handled better by both client applications.
- Read more about WebIssues 1.0.1 released
- 2 comments
- Log in or register to post comments