Use the demo server to access the current version of WebIssues and test the basic functionality of the system. The demo server is available at the following address:
You can access the server in anonymous mode, but you will only have read-only access to existing issues. You can also use one of the following user accounts to log in:
- Demo User 1 — login/password: demo1/demo1
- Demo User 2 — login/password: demo2/demo2
The demo server can also be accessed using the current version of the WebIssues Desktop Client.
For security reasons, the demo server has the following limitations:
- The password and preferences of the demo user accounts cannot be modified
- Uploading file attachments is blocked
- Email notifications are disabled
Please use the demo server for testing purposes only. The database is periodically reverted to the initial state so any information that you enter will be removed.