Downloading Files Error

Submitted by konkivo on 2011-03-17

Files are being "uploaded" without an error, but when I try to download them I get an error 500 Not Found. When I check the database I see that the filedata is not being saved into the record, stays as null so when I try to download it does not work. How can I fix this and make the client to save the file blob into de database when uploading?

Thanks

Which version of WI are you using? By default only small attachments are stored in the database and larger ones are in stored in the file system, so it's possible that you don't have appropriate rights configured for the storage folder. You can also try to change the configuration so that all attachments are stored in the database.

Regards,
Michał

I have the 0.8.5 Server version. The file I was trying to upload was like 10k... how can I change the configuration? is it in the config.inc.php file?

Thanks!!

You were totally correct......... :P I jumped that part and actually did not noticed that this was something I had to configure. I updated the server version so I only changed the notifications part...... now it works!!! thanks and sorry!!!!