View attachments

Submitted by ArnorBld on 2012-10-23

Hi,

I would really like to be able to view image attachments in the detail report and also on the screen (in the desktop client program) Often times I get screenshots that demonstrate a problem and it would be really cool to be able to view them directly without having to click on the link. This would have to be optional so it doesn't clog up connection for users who are on slower internet connection. This could be limited to jpg, gif, bmp and png files. It certainly would be nice to have a button to "show all image attachments" for the selected issue. I'm not even sure I would want this on by default, just an option to show them on the screen and print them in the detail report.

Thank you:)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson, Icetips Alta LLC.

Such feature is already on my list of ideas. It's not easy, and it would have to be configurable, like you said, but I'm planning to implement it in one of the future versions.

Regards,
Michał

Hi Michał,

Thank you so much:) Another thing that might be considered is to change the comments into html or rtf. I find that I would like sometimes to add bold or increase the font size to stress certain items/issues.

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson

Hi Michał,

Oh and while I have your attention: It would be really nice to be able to sort the comments/attachments in chronological descending order, i.d. the newest on top. What I tend to do is stick emails from customers into the comments and it would be nice to have the latest at the top - as an option:)

Arnor Baldvinsson

I will add the option to reverse order of issue history in version 1.1. I'm also considering adding markup to comments, this will be done in one of the next versions.

Regards,
Michał