How to add few fixed Columns like "Name"

Submitted by suminda on 2012-10-30

hi,

I want to add few fixed columns to my issues like "Name", kindly let me know what are pages that I should change php code as well as what are the tables I should add column,

regards,
suminda,

hi Michał,

my requirment is as follows,
there is a frontline team handling 90% of issues by themselves, 10% of issues escalating to 2nd level,
1. frontline 90% (having 15 attributes to be filled for an issue)
2. 2nd line 10%(having 15 attributes as above+additional 5 attributes for an issue)

for 2. webissue is idle solution, but i want to keep all records including issues handled by frontline in one system, but frontline can not create issues one by one to keep as records since 90% records with filling 15 attributes is much time consuming manual work, hence i want to let them to keep record their issues and upload to "issues table" at once from mysql backend,

to fulfil above requirement, I am trying to upload data manually to some tables, but when columns are there like attributes it is complex since more tables are there to be updated like attribute values, if fixed columns are there like issue "Name" System_Api_Columns, there are only few tables related to issues to update,

hence need your support on this,

regards,
suminda,