Crashes after login for some users.

Submitted by jackprock on 2015-10-26

I am having this issue that some users can log in, but then they can't access anything and it shows an error. I upgraded to 1.1.4, but this continues to happen. If I restart the mysql server, the error goes away and the users can access the database. I have other apps that are using the mysql server, and they don't show an error. Any help you can give would be really appreciated.

Type: Errors
Severity: Error Error
Date: 10/26/2015 9:43
Message: Unhandled System_Db_Exception: Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in C:\PDBugTrak\system\db\mysqli\engine.inc.php on line 287
Stack trace:
#0 C:\PDBugTrak\system\db\mysqli\engine.inc.php(129): System_Db_Mysqli_Engine->handleError(Object(mysqli_stmt))
#1 C:\PDBugTrak\system\db\mysqli\engine.inc.php(90): System_Db_Mysqli_Engine->executeStatement('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array)
#2 C:\PDBugTrak\system\db\connection.inc.php(256): System_Db_Mysqli_Engine->query('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array)
#3 C:\PDBugTrak\system\db\connection.inc.php(356): System_Db_Connection->queryArgs('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array)
#4 C:\PDBugTrak\system\db\connection.inc.php(343): System_Db_Connection->queryScalarArgs('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array)
#5 C:\PDBugTrak\system\api\projectmanager.inc.php(677): System_Db_Connection->queryScalar('SELECT COUNT(*)...', 9, 2)
#6 C:\PDBugTrak\client\projectstree.inc.php(66): System_Api_ProjectManager->getProjectsCount()
#7 C:\PDBugTrak\system\web\component.inc.php(100): Client_ProjectsTree->execute()
#8 C:\PDBugTrak\system\web\view.inc.php(247): System_Web_Component->run()
#9 C:\PDBugTrak\client\index.html.php(22): System_Web_View->insertComponent('Client_Projects...')
#10 C:\PDBugTrak\system\web\view.inc.php(284): include('C:\\PDBugTrak\\cl...')
#11 C:\PDBugTrak\system\web\view.inc.php(217): System_Web_View->executeTemplate()
#12 C:\PDBugTrak\system\web\component.inc.php(102): System_Web_View->render()
#13 C:\PDBugTrak\system\web\application.inc.php(77): System_Web_Component->run()
#14 C:\PDBugTrak\system\core\application.inc.php(210): System_Web_Application->execute()
#15 C:\PDBugTrak\system\bootstrap.inc.php(130): System_Core_Application->run()
#16 C:\PDBugTrak\client\index.php(61): System_Bootstrap::run('Common_Applicat...', 'Client_Index')
#17 {main}