No input file specified.

Submitted by mjm1374 on 2011-10-08

So I have the mysql DB set up with full permissions and the config doc set up correctly.

The 1st time I ran it it seemed fine but I had a typo in the config doc, I said that the tables were set up correctly but no tables were built. I hit the continue button and I got a "No input file specified. "

I corrected the typo, reran the setup script, nada. Just get "No input file specified. " - I know that is a php error but why does it keep happening

so I went in and created the tables by hand now all I get is this error: ERROR: Current database version () is older than the server.

can this not run on mySQl 5?

I am running IIS 6, php 5 and mysql 5.0.45

Thanks

Mc

The "No input file specified" error probably means that your PHP is incorrectly installed. You can google a lot of information regarding this error.

Creating tables by hand won't work because the installer also fills them with necessary data.

Regards,
Michał

I know its a php error, but I have about 30 sites on that server running php with out issue so I do not think its a php config. As I stated it did run the 1st attempt with the typo? Does this not run on MySQL 5? Cause that is the current error I am getting