Definition not found

Submitted by JS Robillard on 2013-07-25

Hi,

Just installed the 1.1 beta2 version on a MySQL (DB2 version, Server version: 5.1.59) to give it a try on our IBM i server. We're running a ZendServer for PHP (5.3.14) and are having an issue with the attributes definitions. (While accessing Issues Types from the administration panel for instance)

Seems like the returning data for field name attr_def from for $attribute[ 'attr_def' ] is blank and it crashes the line 58: $info = System_Api_DefinitionInfo::fromString( $attribute[ 'attr_def' ] ); from the file the /WebIssues/admin/types/index.php.

My hunch is on the LONGTEXT field format. I'm saying this since we can't save a description for a project's description which is another LONGTEXT. What confuses me is that I can change settings configurations from the administration panel. Theses settings are saved in a LONGTEXT field.

Here's the full error dump:

Unhandled System_Api_Error: 322 Invalid Definition in /ZENDRoot/webissues/system/api/definitioninfo.inc.php on line 65
Stack trace:
#0 /ZENDRoot/webissues/admin/types/index.php(59): System_Api_DefinitionInfo::fromString('')
#1 /ZENDRoot/webissues/system/web/component.inc.php(100): Admin_Types_Index->execute()
#2 /ZENDRoot/webissues/system/web/application.inc.php(77): System_Web_Component->run()
#3 /ZENDRoot/webissues/system/core/application.inc.php(210): System_Web_Application->execute()
#4 /ZENDRoot/webissues/system/bootstrap.inc.php(127): System_Core_Application->run()
#5 /ZENDRoot/webissues/admin/types/index.php(104): System_Bootstrap::run('Common_Applicat...', 'Admin_Types_Ind...')
#6 {main}

Anyone seen this kind of issue?

Any pointers to help resolve this problem?

Thanks

JS

Thanks for your report. I haven't seen such issue yet, but I will try to reproduce it and fix it in the next version.

Regards,
Michał

Thanks for your reply Michał,

Just wanted to give you a heads up. We've upgraded pour PHP server (now runs PHP 5.4) and this issue was resolved. WebIssues works great.

We were running a PHP version > 5.2.1 (5.3.14) but it seems to have been the issue here.

Have a nice day.

JS