No body in email notification

Submitted by ccastigl on 2013-09-05

Hello,

I'm having some problems with the email notification. All I get for the body of my email is this:

Content-type: text/html

My host is godaddy and i'm using version 1.0.5.

I tried using the smtp and standard php mailer and all my email every says when the cron job runs is Content-type: text/html.

I'm also a bit noobish when it comes to cronjobs and php.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

What email client are you using? Does it support HTML emails?

Regards,
Michał

I am using GoDaddy's webmail client (yes I know not the best in the world). To my understanding it should support html emails though. I could try and use a desktop client. I'll try and set that up today for a test and see.

I can use Apple's Mail or Thunderbird for testing and I'll post my results here.

I was able to load all my email in Apple Mail. this is the result:

http://imgur.com/D4r4pcO

As you can see, the body give me nothing more than Content-Type: text/html.

I'm really not sure if I did something wrong in the setup, if there's an issue with the cron setup using GoDaddy's Cron Manager, or some other issue going on. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Christopher

Sorry for the multiple posts... I have an update. I get this error when I turn on error/notice reporting:

Notice: Undefined index: SCRIPT_FILENAME in /html/wissues/system/bootstrap.inc.php on line 138

Greetings, I was wondering what the status of this issue would be? It's been over 3 weeks and I've seen no posts on this thread. Thanks in advance!

C