Readme for compile ts to phm?

Submitted by bastian on 2013-11-17

Hello.

I changes some word in .ts file trought QT Linguist. And save as .qm. But i need .phm for the web.
So i downloaded the tools Ireleasephp.exe. But how does it work?

I'm wondering if there is any documentation of how to compile .ts to .phm? I search for many hours in two days now. And can't find any information.

If i trying using QT Creator and open .ts file --> Tools --> External --> Linguist --> Release Translation (irelease)

I got this error: Could not find executable for '%{CurrentProject:QT_INSTALL_BINS}/lrelease' (expanded '%{CurrentProject:QT_INSTALL_BINS}/lrelease')
Could not find executable for 'lrelease' (expanded 'lrelease')

Maybe because ireleasephp.exe is in wrong folder. Witch folder should it be in??

Just run it from command line. Run "lreleasephp -help" to get help about the parameters.

Regards,
Michał

Hello Michael.

I found out about it. But...
Now i been using many hours to find out how to compile C++ with the newest QT and MinGW 4.8.
I did following:

1) Download newest Webissues release
2) Download newest QT + MingW compiler
3) After install open up the command prompt
3) pushd to directory
4) configure.bat
5) mingw32-make

Output: Fatal error: QApplication: No such file or directory.
------------------------------------
Compilation terminated.
-------------------------------------

Debug: http://screencast.com/t/KlG8ULtuk

In file included from .\client\src\application.h
Line: 23 #include < QApplication > <-- NOT FOUND

Uhm... so you use nmake.exe from Visual Studio with MinGW's gcc.exe, that doesn't seem to make much sense. Use either VS or MinGW alone, depending on what your Qt was compiled with.

Regards,
Michał

Hello Michael.

NO sorry - except MinGW of course :-)
I just follow your instruction for compile. I did try both metod but none are working.

Now i just try again.
1) Start op Visual Studio Command Prompt (2010)
2) pushd to webissues directory
3) SET QTDIR=C:\QT\4.7.4
4) configure.bat
Testing for qmake...
Writing configuration file...
Generating Makefiles....
Reading ./webissues-1.1.1/src/src.rpo
Configure finished. Run 'make' or 'nmake'

After 30 sec compile its teminate the compilation.
http://screencast.com/t/NO63QVtMZV

Okay i got the webissues.exe in release.
When i execute it - i got QtWebKit4 is.dll is missing.

So when I compiler code. It's dosen't make an installation package with the required extensions?

DEBUG in VS10:

'webissues.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'webissues.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'webissues.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'webissues.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'webissues.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'webissues.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
+ 10 more
The program '[5872] webissues.exe: Native' has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135).