incoming request format (html vs plaint text) in case of email registrations

Submitted by richusp on 2015-03-17

I have configured email integration for our Wi instance and found one issues that doesn't seems to very practical from tool user point of view.
Could someone please point on either there are any configurable options for incoming emails in terms of content format that is expected by Wi? What I'm looking for in detail is option to default that all incoming requests (throe the emails) or updates to those are treated as plain text. HTML messages converted as attachments makes request details to be not so convenient and easy to read so wold like to understand how adjustable is that piece. Couldn't locate it as part of manual so I guess this could require some apache/smpt reconfigurations?

Currently WebIssues doesn't convert HTML messages to text automatically. You need to send plain text emails; some email clients can also send emails containing both HTML and text version of the message; this is supported as well.

Regards,
Michał

yes, it's pretty clear on how to adjust on this using client settings but in nowadays html content for emails is more and more popular thing because of other means thus doesn't seem to be very suited option to limit it that way because of one system need.

Anyway thanks for pointing out on the existing capabilities!