Cron Job error, HELP

Submitted by g.delgaudio on 2019-09-19

Hi,

I admit that I am at the first experiences with web servers ... so be patient :).

I just installed the WebIssues on win2012 R2 / IIS. Everything works perfectly apart from sending emails.
When I try to do the sending test I find the test message in the mailbox, but when I open a task and assign it to a user, nothing comes.

I configured the Job cron (scheduled tasks) in this way:
Program/script: "C:\Program Files\PHP\7.2.22\php-win.exe"
Argument: cron\job.php
Start in: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\

I tried to see the log and it gives me this error. Someone who can help me?

Unhandled System_Db_Exception: in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\system\db\mysqli\engine.inc.php on line 287 Stack trace:
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\system\db\mysqli\engine.inc.php(110): System_Db_Mysqli_Engine->handleError(Object(mysqli))
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\system\db\mysqli\engine.inc.php(90): System_Db_Mysqli_Engine->executeStatement('SELECT a.alert_...', Array)
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\system\db\connection.inc.php(256): System_Db_Mysqli_Engine->query('SELECT a.alert_...', Array)
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\system\db\connection.inc.php(289): System_Db_Connection->queryArgs('SELECT a.alert_...', Array)
#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\system\db\connection.inc.php(277): System_Db_Connection->queryTableArgs('SELECT a.alert_...', Array)
#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\system\api\alertmanager.inc.php(460): System_Db_Connection->queryTable('SELECT a.alert_...', 3, 0, 3)
#6 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\cron\job.php(137): System_Api_AlertManager->getAlertsToEmail(true)
#7 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\cron\job.php(72): Cron_Job->sendNotificationEmails()
#8 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\system\core\application.inc.php(210): Cron_Job->execute()
#9 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\system\bootstrap.inc.php(130): System_Core_Application->run()
#10 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webissues\cron\job.php(693): System_Bootstrap::run('Cron_Job')
#11 {main}