Installation error

Submitted by chicsystems on 2012-09-24

We have tried to install webissues and got errors. This has been tried more than once. Can you help??

The php info for the server is here
http://dev.oovee.co.uk/bugs/info.php

The errors after installation are

Configure your WebIssues Server

Installation failed with the following fatal error:

Unhandled System_Db_Exception: Incorrect arguments to mysql_stmt_execute in /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/system/db/mysqli/engine.inc.php on line 264
Stack trace:
#0 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/system/db/mysqli/engine.inc.php(129): System_Db_Mysqli_Engine->handleError(Object(mysqli_stmt))
#1 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/system/db/mysqli/engine.inc.php(81): System_Db_Mysqli_Engine->executeStatement('INSERT INTO ser...', Array)
#2 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/system/db/connection.inc.php(207): System_Db_Mysqli_Engine->execute('INSERT INTO ser...', Array)
#3 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/system/db/connection.inc.php(178): System_Db_Connection->executeArgs('INSERT INTO {se...', Array)
#4 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/admin/setup/installer.inc.php(260): System_Db_Connection->execute('INSERT INTO {se...', 'My WebIssues Se...', '8162af18-fd7a-4...', '1.0.003')
#5 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/admin/setup/install.php(393): Admin_Setup_Installer->installData('My WebIssues Se...', 'oov33wireless')
#6 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/admin/setup/install.php(147): Admin_Setup_Install->installDatabase()
#7 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/admin/setup/install.php(56): Admin_Setup_Install->processForm()
#8 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/system/web/component.inc.php(100): Admin_Setup_Install->execute()
#9 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/system/web/application.inc.php(77): System_Web_Component->run()
#10 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/system/core/application.inc.php(210): System_Web_Application->execute()
#11 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/system/bootstrap.inc.php(124): System_Core_Application->run()
#12 /home/devoovee/public_html/bugs/admin/setup/install.php(455): System_Bootstrap::run('Common_Applicat...', 'Admin_Setup_Ins...')
#13 {main}

Thank you for the quick response. We had it running before but recently got a new server.

i have asked our hosting technical team to sort it and will post the responses to help anyone else.